With a warm, balsamic aroma, the scent of Cedarwood essential oil can help create a calming and comforting atmosphere when diffused. Combine with Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Clove, or Myrtle and apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance-free. Cedarwood essential oil is also perfect to addto your favorite skincare products;apply topically or massage into the scalp for the appearance of healthy-looking hair. Cedarwood is an important ingredient in Brain Power, Grounding, Highest Potential essential oil blends and Cel-Lite magic massage oil.
- Has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma
- May be added to your favorite skin care products and applied topically
- Its powerful aroma creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused.
- Its aroma allows you to enjoy the outdoors annoyance-free.
- Massage into scalp for the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
How Do You Use Cedarwood Essential Oil?
Please leave a comment below to share with our readers.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.