Did you know that many store bought dryer sheets contain synthetic chemicals like benzyl acetate and phosphoric acid? Did you know that you can easily and inexpensively replace your store bought dryer sheets by making your own non-toxic dryer sheets?
- Cloth scraps (I used an old t-shirt.)
- White vinegar
- Essential oil of choice (A few options include: Lemon, Purification, Lemongrass, Joy, and Citrus Fresh)
- Glass jar
I used Purification for this batch of dryer sheets.
- Cloth strips
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 20 drops of essential oil of choice
- In glass jar, mix white vinegar and essential oil.
- Fold cloth strips and put in glass jar.
- When ready to use, squeeze excess moisture from one cloth strip and toss in the dryer.