The labels on the Young Living essential oil bottles indicate how the various oils are to be used. There are three different ways: Aromatically, Topically, and Internally. It is important that you read the label before using and use ONLY as directed.
- Use essential oils aromatically to uplift the spirit.
- Rub 2-3 drops of essential oil between your palms and inhale.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head and bowl with a towel. Breathe deeply and slowly.
- Use your favorite essential oils in our diffusers.
Many essential oils are safe and beneficial to use directly on the skin.
- Place 2-3 drops of essential oil directly on the desired area and massage in. Repeat as desired.
- Always follow the label’s dilution instructions.
Caution. Essential oils are very potent and may be irritating to the skin. If irritation occurs, apply any pure vegetable oil to the area to dilute. Citrus-based oils and blends may cause temporary photo-sensitivity.
When taking essential oils internally, try these tips:
- Place several drops of oil into a gelatin capsule and swallow with water.
- Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to a glass of water, NingXia Red, juice, yogurt, your favorite sweetener of choice, or plant-based milk and swallow.
- Add 1-2 drops of oil (to taste) to meals when cooking.
Note: Always consult individual product labels for usage directions.