Are you looking for a tasty and healthy treat for you and your kids? Look no further. This Applesauce is super simple to make and is to die for.
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Applesauce
- 10 medium apples
- ½ cup water
- 1 drop Young Living Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup honey (or to taste)
- Peel and core apples.
- Slice apples into cubes.
- Add apples, water, and cinnamon to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and let cool slightly.
- Mash apples to the consistency you prefer.
- Mix Cinnamon Bark essential oil with honey. Then, stir into apples.
Because heating essential oils can cause them to lose some of their therapeutic properties, I like to add them after cooking.